Hollywood Movies Followers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Enemy of The State Movie

Normally, I like Hollywood movie. Recently, I watched the movie “Enemy of the State” on my TV with small screen but the time when I was watching the movie I was amazed by this movie. It was a sensational movie for me as well as presence of mind movie.

I have always liked the acting of Will Smith. Here in the movie of Enemy of State I was again praised his acting. It is not a new movie but for me it is always a new movie and I watched so many times. The movie concept is very clear and title of movie shows everything which is essence of the movie.

The movie Enemy of State has been released in 1998 and it was the adventure and action movie. In the direction of Tony Scott it was made and its running time is 2 hours 12 minutes. With this movie main actors were : Will Smith, Gene Hackman, Jon Voight, Regina King etc.

Enemy of The State movie shows the reality of money and power. With the power some people how using their dominance. In the last of movie a very notable things are there when Will Smith go for a deal of CD.

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Content (c) 2024 Hollywood and Bollywood Movies Review. Do not copy content (text/images) without permission of the blog's owner. However, Use of short excerpt and links providing full and clear credit to http://moviesinmyviews.blogspot.in/ with appropriate and specific direction to the original content are allowed.
Powered By Blogger